Friday Complexity Seminars, 4pm, room TBC (but almost certainly in the Schuster Building, UoM):
- 23rd Oct: Michael Colman, Cardiac Modelling
- 30th Oct: Ahsan Nazir, Open quantum systems
- 6th Nov: Yen Ting Lin, Equilibrium polymer conformations
- 13th Nov.: Bruce Edmonds, Intra-generational cultural evolution and ethnocentrism in an artificial society
- 20th Nov: Henri Kauhanen, Neutral change language modelling
- 27th Nov: Tobias Galla, You are a young and aspiring physicist, is working at the interface with economics & the social sciences a good idea?